Monday, September 3, 2012

The News From Under The Weeping Willow

I'm still occupying this little house under the weeping willow tree, as I try to understand what God is doing in my life; but I may have to wait until Heaven before understanding comes.  Like an impatient child, I still want to know now.   This summer carpal tunnel surgery lead to a diagnosis of aggressive rheumatoid arthritis.  I want to shout, "God, What next?".  Yesterday my beloved MacBook bit the dust, and today finds me slowly pecking out these word with my IPad.  I should be thankful for the IPad, but I'm grieving for my Mac.  It's been a difficult summer.  For anyone who has followed my YouTube videos, I don't know when or if I'll be able to continue with them.  God knows and He remains good.  If I yet weep, my Jesus wipes my tears. 





No comments:

Post a Comment