Sunday, May 5, 2013

Prayer, My Last Song


Ephesians 6:18
New International Version (NIV)
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

I don't spend enough time in prayer.   I was considering uploading "Sweet Hour of Prayer" to Youtube but wasn't sure if I wanted to be under conviction.  No one yet has done a hymn for "Sweet Minute Here and Sweet Minute There."  So in its place I put together a slide show for a Julie Miller prayer song done by Vineyard Worship, "Last Song."  It's a less than two minute song, much like my prayer life.  Even so, I love this song.
May prayer be my life's swan song.  May I go out with a prayer on my lips.  

"Last Song (feat. Ryan Delmore) [Live] - Vineyard Worship

May your peace be anchor in stormy tide,
May your hope run like a river that'll never run dry,
May your burdens grow light, may your worries subside,
This is my prayer for you.
May your soul grow deep, may your joy run wild,
May your heart know the face of mercy has smiled,
May your faith come to let you believe like a child,
This is my prayer for you.
This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment