Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Repeat the Joy



Ecclesiastes 1:9
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
9 That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 12:10
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
10 The Preacher sought to find delightful words and to write words of truth correctly.
Sometimes, I just got nothing.  I look at my computer screen and wonder what in the world to write about.  My husband who's working nearby says, "Just start writing!"  I think he got that line from a movie.  I'd love to have an original thought, I'd really, really love to have even one; but I think they've all been taken.  But that's okay.  I can be good to repeat the sounding joy.  So I will declare the Lord has come.    He will reconcile men to God.  He is our Savior and our everlasting joy.  He reigns.
Newsboys - He Reigns

No comments:

Post a Comment