Saturday, November 8, 2014

It Is Good to Remember...

Deuteronomy 31:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Hebrews 13:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]

Joshua 1:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

...that he has given His word on this, and His word can be trusted.

Isaiah 55:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Never Let Go - The David Crowder Band 

No comments:

Post a Comment