Monday, August 24, 2015

Faultless, Flawless, Forgiven

Galatians 2:20 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Jude 24 New King James Version (NKJV)
Glory to God
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you[a] from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,

Philippians 1:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

I had the great privilege today of attending an outdoor baptism of middle school campers at our local beach.  It's both a beautiful and awkward age.  I pray that they will know how precious they are just as they are, but also that they will continue to grow and bloom in the love of their Lord.  Tonight I finished uploading the song, "Flawless," by MercyMe.  It's a good song for both middle schoolers just learning and adults needing a reminder of the work of the cross in our lives.  
Flawless - MercyMe

No comments:

Post a Comment