Tuesday, August 11, 2015

No Shame

Isaiah 50:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me,
    I will not be disgraced.
Therefore have I set my face like flint,
    and I know I will not be put to shame.

Psalm 18:39 New International Version (NIV)
39 You armed me with strength for battle;
    you humbled my adversaries before me.

John 1:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

I'm in a continual battle with a disreputable specialty pharmaceutical provider that is trying to collect for a bill that should have never been mine.  My state's health care system, mandated by Obamacare, was the reason I had to turn to this pharmacy instead of continuing with my local, trusted pharmacy.  I didn't know that it was a company that would prey on the sick, but they do and do it often if what I've read on the internet is to be believed.  Because I'm not looking forward to another frustrating phone call to answer their latest request to pay up, I found myself looking for Scripture to prepare myself for the fight.  They may be a big bad company but I have a big good God.  He's never lost a battle and never will.  

Stand By Me - Doc Watson and David Holt 

No comments:

Post a Comment