Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pray For Christ's Fools

1 Corinthians 1:18 New King James Version (NKJV)
Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:25 New International Version (NIV)
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

1 Corinthians 4:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

I do pray for open doors to declare the mystery of Christ and for open hearts, able through the power of the Holy Spirit, to hear.  I pray for a holy boldness in declaring the message of the cross even if I should should be thought a fool.  I pray that I would be courageous enough to be foolish for Christ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment