Monday, October 26, 2015

He Gives More Grace

1 John 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)
Do Not Love the World
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

James 4:6English Standard Version (ESV)
6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
I found myself struggling yesterday with an unwarranted sense of entitlement, once again failing to honor Christ with my thoughts and actions.  I hope, at least, that the time between sin and repentance is growing shorter and that some day the right thing will also be my first thing. I will never get what I want from this world, but that's okay, because I am here to represent Jesus; and He is more than enough.
He Giveth More Grace [Live]


No comments:

Post a Comment