Tuesday, October 13, 2015

He Will Make It Plain


Isaiah 55:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

O my soul, patiently wait for God's mysteries will be revealed.  

God Moves in a Mysterious Way (feat Jeremy Casella) - Indelible Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment