Monday, June 11, 2012

Class of 2012

Galatians 6:14
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Tonight's broadcast of "NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams" introduced me to a remarkable commencement address made by the educator David McCoullough Jr. to the 2012 Class of Wellesley High School.   It's so good that I thought I'd upload it here.   This is a man who truly loves his students. The only thing that would have made it better if God could have been acknowledged in the speech.  Jesus is the only Man who could have truly laid claim to being special, yet He willingly became the atoning sacrifice for mankind.  Hallelujah!  What A Savior!


"What A Savior" - Laura Story

No comments:

Post a Comment