Friday, June 8, 2012

My God, My Personal Planner

Isaiah 40:14(NIV)
Who has understood the mind of the LORD, or instructed him as his counselor?


Just when I start thinking I've got God figured out, He confounds me, and I'm back to the drawing board, or rather to the Bible, His Word, His plans, His blueprint for my life.  I found myself thanking God for a mercy today to have it turn out, at least to me, to be a trial.   So now I must again curtail my time at my computer because my hands are again suffering from overuse. God knows why, even if I don't.   Yet, will I praise Him.
Romans 11:33-36
33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God! 
    How unsearchable his judgments,
    and his paths beyond tracing out! 
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
    Or who has been his counselor?”[b] 
35 “Who has ever given to God,
    that God should repay them?”[c] 
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things. 
    To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Mark Hall and Megan Garrett - "Who But You(Abraham and Sarah)" from Music Inspired By The Story


No comments:

Post a Comment