Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Swedish In Me

Ruth 1:16New International Version (NIV)

16 But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.
I was enchanted with a tiny member of my husband's Swedish American family this week, so much so that I uploaded a song with her in mind.  I wonder what she must think of me a person so unlike the rest of her family with my own much diluted ethnicity.  Still after she presented me with a picture she had pasted and glued for me,  I fell head over heels for her again.  So she's the reason for the presence of blonde children in this Youtube upload of a JJ Heller song.  
 You Tell Me So - JJ Heller


The lyrics:
"You Tell Me So"

How high, how deep is your love for me 
And you will never let me go
Light or darkness, doesn't matter 
Because you will never let me go

And I will never cry alone
And You will always be my home
And You tell me so

You love everyone that I love 
More than I ever could
Though my days are filled with trouble
Lord I know you're good

[CHORUS]

Little ones to you belong 
When I am weak, you are strong…


No comments:

Post a Comment