Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Good Question

Hebrews 9:28 English Standard Version (ESV)
28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Revelation 22:12 English Standard Version (ESV)
12 “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.

Matthew 24:44 English Standard Version (ESV)
44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

My husband had on a history show tonight about the life and death of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, one of our country's greatest presidents.  When he died, he was with his mistress and not his wife; and she was a woman he had promised his wife he would never see again.  It made me think what I'd want or not want to be doing when Christ returns or calls me home.  I'd like to go out in a blaze of God's glory and not a pathetic puff of my own making.  I'm thankful I don't have to earn my way to Heaven, because I'd never make it.  It's all about Jesus.   He will deliver us as He as promised.

Third Day - Our Deliverer (Official Lyric Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment