Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Such Hate, Such Love


Matthew 16:26 New Living Translation (NLT)
26 And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?[a] Is anything worth more than your soul?

John 17:16 New Living Translation (NLT)
16 They do not belong to this world any more than I do.

I need to get over my desire to be liked by the world and embrace being hated by it instead.  If my Jesus was hated first, then I should line up with all eagerness raise my hand and say, "Me, next!"  I am most definitely a narrow minded, fundamental, politically incorrect, born again follower of Christ on the wrong side of history, and that's okay.  I'm on the right side of eternity.  Praise God I'm not in but out!  Now I am to love as God would have me to love and live as God would have me to live, as a child of God's own heart.  

NEEDTOBREATHE - The Outsiders (Acoustic Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment