Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Real Life

Heinz Held - Untitled (girl with balloon), ca. 1960. S)

Colossians 3:2-4 New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. 3 For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 And when Christ, who is your[a] life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory.


I like this picture of the girl with the balloon.  I find myself wondering what she was thinking about; and, as I wondered, the passage in Colossians came to mind.  My real life not of this earth but is safely hidden with Christ.  What will my share in his glory be?  This song was one of my favorites from childhood.  I'll just have to sing along...and enjoy the big hair of that decade.

A New Name in Glory [Live]


No comments:

Post a Comment