Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's Never Easy

"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid.”

― Frederick Buechner, Beyond Words: Daily Readings in the ABC's of Faith

I uploaded a song by Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors today, "Ain't Nobody Got It Easy."  It's good to remember whenever I'm feeling like I've been singled out for some special grief to be delivered to my door.  Life isn't fair for anyone, which makes life fair for all.  Yes, God is good and good to all; but He is also righteous and just, and, thankfully, merciful.  I don't get what I deserve; but I do get what I don't deserve, grace, forgiveness and abundant love, because Jesus was ransomed in my place.    Yes, take heart and don't be afraid;  we're in this life together so represent Him well.

"Ain't Nobody Got It Easy" - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors



No comments:

Post a Comment