Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kayla Jean Mueller

Kayla Jean Mueller

Psalm 116:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

I remember mom always telling me that all in all in the end the only one you really have is God. I have come to a place in experience where, in every sense of the word, I have surrendered myself to our creator b/c literally there was no else….+ by God + by your prayers I have felt tenderly cradled in freefall. - Kayla Jean Mueller

I was saddened by the news of the death of Kayla Jean Mueller, the young American woman from Arizona, who was killed by the Islamic terrorists we know as ISIS or ISIL.  I would recommend reading the complete transcript of her profoundly moving letter written to her family while in captivity.  Now yet another young life has been taken and another family left to grieve.  We must support them all with our prayers.  
Mary- Patty Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment