Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You're Beautiful!

Psalm 139:14   

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.

Thanksgiving evening we were getting ready to move to another house to share family dessert.  My baby grandniece came to me because her headband with a large red bow had come loose from her hair.   I gently placed it back on her head.   Then, because I don't know baby speak, I cupped her small face in my hands and with all the sincerity and expression I could muster, I said, "You're beautiful."   I received a pleased smile as my reward.  She walked away but returned shortly with that headband in hand.   Again I placed it back in her hair in the same manner as before.   "You're beautiful!"   It wasn't long before that pesky headband again came out of her hair.

 I think we all need to be told we're beautiful.   God believes we are.  



No comments:

Post a Comment