Monday, January 23, 2012

Singing For A Faithful God
























If I had to sing for my supper, I'd have to go hungry, such is my musical talent.   I'll sing, however, for God, my Father, with all my heart and with the voice he has given me.   I love Him so!   He has opened up his abundant storehouses and has given me all that I need.  If he withholds my wants it's only because He knows what is best for me.   This is good to remember from my little house under the willow tree.  It too is from God, so I am thankful.
Phillipians 4:19 (NIV)

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 7:7-11 (NIV)
  7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.   9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!



He's Always Been Faithful - Sara Groves


No comments:

Post a Comment