Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Abel's Field


Genesis 4:6-7
New International Version (NIV)
6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”


My husband rented  Abel's field for us to watch.   I don't always appreciate my husband's movie choices but I liked this one.   It's not perfect but I found it better than some of the other faith based movies I've seen.  It was pleasantly surprised by the quality and content.  It wasn't all about Texas high school football, which I do appreciate having lived in Texas, but as the movie art says, "Sometimes the heroes are on the sidelines."   That's good to remember, especially when you're feeling sidelined.
"Abel's Field Trailer"

No comments:

Post a Comment