Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My God for All Time



Micah 6:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
    And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly[a] with your God.



The new year is about to ring in here in this little house of the level path.  I pray that I will stay faithful to Jesus, my Lord and Savior, no matter what 2013 brings.  I pray that for you as well.
Well, the ball is about to drop and I have a husband to kiss... 

Joshua 1:9
New International Version (NIV)
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”


"Courageous" - Casting Crowns



Let us celebrate our God!

"Joyful, Joyful" - Casting Crowns


No comments:

Post a Comment