Friday, January 11, 2013

Enlarging the Tent

I just told my husband that I didn't know what to write about and he said very sincerely, "Write about my dog!"  I could but this picture is just so...just so...his dog... and my cat.  After moving into this house of the level path, I realized, that we had room to spread out his dog's big circular bed, and so I did, at the foot of our bed.  She loved it!  Unfortunately, for her, the cat loves it too.  It's now my cat's very, very large bed.  Thinking I could solve the problem I laid out a small but fluffy and comfortable dog bed next to it just for the cat.  The next morning I woke to find the big dog on the too small bed and my cat still sleeping comfortably on the big dog's bed.  Now I'm reminded of a favorite Bible verse.   It may be my cat's too.

Isaiah 54:2
New International Version (NIV)
2 “Enlarge the place of your tent,
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment