Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My God, My Resting Place

Hebrews 11:1
King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
John 1:1
New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I've been reading about spiritual movements that scream for the manifestations of the Holy Spirit but whisper the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I want Jesus above all signs and wonders.  I want to trust in the evidence of things not seen.  His Word is enough.  It would be the height of folly and arrogance to demand otherwise.  My God does not need to prove Himself, because He is God and I am not.
"My Faith Has Found a Resting Place" - Billy Foote & Cindy Foote




No comments:

Post a Comment