Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It Hurts!




Ephesians 4:32
English Standard Version (ESV)
32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Exodus 14:14
English Standard Version (ESV)
14 The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

1 Thessalonians 5:16
English Standard Version (ESV)
16 Rejoice always,
Last night I resolved to keep running.  Today I've let hurt feelings trump God's truth, running me over like a crazed shopper on Black Friday.  It isn't pretty, but sin never is.  So as I take this hurt once again to my Lord, I'll stop to praise Him that life isn't fair, to be thankful that I don't get what I deserve, and to rest in His perfect mercy and grace.  

MercyMe - "The Hurt & The Healer" Official Music Video




No comments:

Post a Comment