Friday, June 13, 2014

Go Where the Service Is Free


Isaiah 55:1-3
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Free Offer of Mercy

55 “Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters;
And you who have no [a]money come, buy and eat.
Come, buy wine and milk
Without money and without cost.
2 “Why do you [b]spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And delight yourself in abundance.
3 “Incline your ear and come to Me.
Listen, that [c]you may live;
And I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
According to the faithful mercies [d]shown to David.
Last night I mourned my broken iPad but that was before my husband turned it over and gave it a hard smack on its apple startling it back into working order.  Tonight, in gratitude, I wanted to post a photo taken with it. Sometimes it takes a jolt to get me back in working order, fully satisfied with my God.  I wish it didn't because spiritual jolts can be painful.  Why I live a landlocked life when I'm surrounded by the waters of God's abundant grace, I don't know, because it's foolishness on my part.  I'm glad my Savior offers free repairs and keeps 24/7 service hours.  
Broken Things, Julie Miller 


No comments:

Post a Comment