Monday, June 16, 2014

Looking to Jesus

Hebrews 12:2
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
2 [a]fixing our eyes on Jesus, the [b]author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Because I needed to focus on what is real and of most value in my life, my Jesus, I uploaded again to Youtube the chorus to "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"  by Selah.  Since I first uploaded it in February of 2008,  it's not soon enough to do it again in June of 2014.  It's been a good day, but one where it can be hard to hear Jesus over the noise of trivialities.  So it is good to turn my eyes upon Jesus, and not just the Jesus of artist's renderings but my sweet Jesus, the One who holds my heart.   
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus - Selah 


No comments:

Post a Comment