Thursday, September 17, 2015

Because There Are Days...

Psalm 37:1-2 English Standard Version (ESV)
He Will Not Forsake His Saints
[a] Of David.
37 Fret not yourself because of evildoers;
    be not envious of wrongdoers!
2 For they will soon fade like the grass
    and wither like the green herb.

Isaiah 41:10 English Standard Version (ESV)
10 fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Romans 8:31English Standard Version (ESV)
God's Everlasting Love
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be[a] against us?

Proverbs 3:5 ESV / 7 helpful votes
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

...when you just have to pull up your big girl panties and deal; and be thankful  that you have a God who promises to help.  So fret not.

No comments:

Post a Comment