Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Yes, Fence Me In

1 Corinthians 10:23 English Standard Version (ESV)
Do All to the Glory of God
23 “All things are lawful,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful,” but not all things build up.

James 1:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Romans 13:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Mark 12:30-31 New International Version (NIV)
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Because I too often let my curiosity turn me into a busybody I need to read what God says about it.  If He wants to fence me in, He has good reason.  


No comments:

Post a Comment