Sunday, September 13, 2015

Room At The Table and Food to Spare

Matthew 5:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    For they shall be filled.

Isaiah 55:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
    and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
    and you will delight in the richest of fare.

I was required in college to take a semester long course on The Sermon On the Mount.  I was thinking about that today as I uploaded another Sidewalk Prophets song to Youtube.  I do pray that I would hunger and thirst for righteousness, rather than what will never satisfy, and filled so that I would feed others also.  

Come To the Table - Sidewalk Prophets



No comments:

Post a Comment