Sunday, September 6, 2015

Because We Can't Go Back to Eden...

Genesis 3:19 English Standard Version (ESV)
19 By the sweat of your face
    you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
    for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
    and to dust you shall return.”

...we have Labor Day.  This bear looks like how I felt after finishing my day's work on Saturday, not sure what hit me and wondering how I survived.  (It's always good that I have Sunday morning service to catch up on my rest.)  So it will also be for all who have to work tomorrow, Labor Day, civil servants and retail servants taking care of the rest of us.  I pray that they will have adequate reward for their labor and rest for their souls.  We may have shut ourselves out of Eden but we can enjoy a last hurrah of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment