Sunday, December 6, 2015

Fear No Evil

Matthew 10:28 New International Version (NIV)
28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Psalm 23:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

I was listening to a newscaster tonight trying to explain yet still calm our fear of terrorists.  It's too bad he couldn't bring the Word of God into his telling. Fear of terrorists could be a rational fear, though, because they're...well...terrorists; however, we who have been redeemed by our Lord know our mighty God has us in the palm of his hand, a fearfully wondrous place to be.  

Heart & Soul - Josh Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment