Friday, February 19, 2016

Another Day Sick...

Isaiah 66:13 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 As one whom his mother comforts,
    so I will comfort you;
    you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

...and I think I want my mom!  I went to the store tonight after work, still feeling lousy, and got a few survival items.  When I paid, the cashier wanted my phone number, and for the life of me I couldn't think what it was!  (In my defense, it's our old number from when we had a land line.)  I finally managed to come up with the number, but when the cashier told me my savings, he called me by my mother's name.  I knew then that I had given him her phone number.  It's good, though, that she get's the credit.  She certainly deserves it.  Sigh...I was once a child in need, and still am a child in need.  Even grown women need their moms sometimes.
"Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment