Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Unmeasurable Measure



Ephesians 3:17-19 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Tomorrow my cold and I will return to work.  Tonight we will consider the unmeasurable measure of the love of Jesus as expressed in song by Audrey Assad on her new "Inheritance" album.

Oh, The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus"
(feat. Fernando Ortega)

Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free
Rolling as a mighty ocean
In its fullness over me

Underneath me, all around me
Is the current of Your love
Leading onward, leading homeward
To Your glorious rest above

Oh, the deep, deep love of Jesus 
‘tis heaven of heavens to me;
and it lifts me up to glory,
for it lifts me up to thee!

Oh, the deep, deep love of Jesus 
spread his praise from shore to shore!
How he loves us, ever loves us,

changes never, nevermore!


No comments:

Post a Comment