Sunday, February 14, 2016

Here's My Heart

Proverbs 3:5-6 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

Matthew 22:37 English Standard Version (ESV)
37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Psalm 26:2 English Standard Version (ESV)
2 Prove me, O Lord, and try me;
    test my heart and my mind.[a]

Psalm 51:17 English Standard Version (ESV)
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
    a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

Psalm 119:10 English Standard Version (ESV)
10 With my whole heart I seek you;
    let me not wander from your commandments!

Casting Crowns - Here's My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment