Wednesday, March 5, 2014

From Dust to Dust to Glorious LIfe

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
3 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2     a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
John 11:25
English Standard Version (ESV)
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.[a] Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
1 Corinthians 15:55
English Standard Version (ESV)
55 “O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”
“I am still in the land of the dying; I shall be in the land of the living soon. (his last words)” 

― John Newton
Today I found out that a former coworker, a dear man, passed through the valley of the shadow of death into life everlasting.  He has found his way home.  

Christ Is Risen - Matt Maher


No comments:

Post a Comment