Saturday, March 15, 2014

Jesus, The Sweetest Name

Acts 4:12
English Standard Version (ESV)
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men[a] by which we must be saved.”
Philippians 2:9-11
English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Hebrews 13:15
English Standard Version (ESV)
15 Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
I wouldn't have thought it would be, but I found myself in an unfamiliar church today longing to hear the name of Jesus.  I know He was there, as it was His house; maybe I just needed to listen better.  Jesus walks among the familiar and the unfamiliar also.  Still, there's just something about that Name...
There's Something About That Name - Isaacs 

…and Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

Olso Gospel Choir - Sweetest name I know(HD)

No comments:

Post a Comment