Monday, January 4, 2016

God Be With You

3 John 4 English Standard Version (ESV)
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

The young man who lives in a dorm and doesn't want to be blogged about has been home for Christmas.  I was able to spend the day with him today and truly enjoyed his company.  Soon he'll return to the university.  Sigh.  It won't be just his dog that will try to cling to him when he goes.  Thankfully, where he goes so will God.
God Be With You - Selah 


4 comments:

  1. Do you know anything about the photo you use as your profile picture? I have an incredibly similar one of my great grandmother. I'm sure most professional photos looked similar in that time period...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo came out of an old trunk full of photos my grandmother kept. Looking through that trunk of photos was a favorite rainy day pastime of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the location ...city or state it was taken in...approx. year? Would just be fun to know if there is a connection since it's so similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I don't. My grandmother moved as a young adult to the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete