Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Still Standing

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.

Psalm 37:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

I've wondered since taking on full time employment, not only if I could do it with Rheumatoid Arthritis and other health issues, but also if I could keep making Youtube videos.  I've enjoyed being beanscot, especially since creating these slideshows to songs have given me quality time with God.  Today I've been able to upload a Crowder song and I'm thankful that I was still able to do so.  I may be painfully standing but I'm still standing.  God remains good to me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment