Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Call to Love

It's ever so nice to have a little TLC, tender loving care and not that cable channel, TLC.  Home sick, I've watched way to many episodes today of "Say Yes to The Dress."   I'm perplexed over our culture's indifference to the sanctity of marriage and remain more convinced that I am truly occupying Babylon.   I'm glad God considers marriage a holy covenant even if those entering into it do not.    Now TLC is advertising a new show in its lineup, "The Virgin Diaries."  It appears from the commercials that the people they are following are rather strange oddities.   Television voyeurism continues to make us gasp in astonishment and giggle.  So now step away from the TV and spend sometime in a good book.   I would highly recommend Elisabeth Elliot's Passion and Purity: Learning to Bring Your Love Life Under Christ's Control.  




This So Called Love - Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment