Friday, December 23, 2011

Practice Kindness and Grant Mercy

I know I should be writing something profound this evening with Christmas coming so quickly, but I'm on my second go round with this cold bug that's plagued me all month.   For now I'll have to let my husband's dog be the guest blogger.   She's a lovely, athletic dog but not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, so I'll give her a little help.  I found this profound kindness pledge on the photobucket site.

This is actually a pretty good pledge to apply to humans too.   My dear mother who can't remember the perils of the uninsured and the under insured has suggested I see my doctor.   Perhaps the dog can email this pledge to the people in charge of such things.  We were set adrift in our health care system when our insurance premiums topped $1200 a month.   So it goes for all who are mourning under the Weeping Willow trees as we occupy Babylon.

No comments:

Post a Comment