Sunday, October 12, 2014

All Glory to God


Isaiah 43:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
    “and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
    nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid.
    Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago?
You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me?
    No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”

1 Corinthians 8:6New International Version (NIV)
6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Exodus 20:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

In my wanderings on the internet and TV this weekend I found myself disturbed  over examples of people who claim to be Christ followers bowing to man rather than God.  No church should be elevated over the Word of God.  No man should be elevated over Jesus our Lord.  Give all glory to God and God only be praised.

Soli Deo Gloria - Annie Moses Band




No comments:

Post a Comment