Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If My People Pray

Matthew 7:13
English Standard Version (ESV)
13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

Isaiah 41:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Philippians 4:13
New International Version (NIV)
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

"If My People Pray" - Terry Blackwood and the Imperials

Troubling times in my country make the narrow gate seem even narrower and the way ever harder.  We've had it easy compared to our brothers and sisters who have suffered persecution.  It's time to be stronger Christians.  It's time to pray to our God, the source of our strength.  
1 Chronicles 16:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 Look to the Lord and his strength;
    seek his face always.
"Shadows" - David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment