Saturday, June 15, 2013

My God Who Fathers Our Children


Jeremiah 6:16a
New International Version (NIV)
16 This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
    ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
    and you will find rest for your souls.

I got to watch as the young man who lives in our house but doesn't want to be blogged about reached another milestone today.  I'm so very proud of him.  I'm also thankful for the way he is following after his Heavenly Father, because he's turning out so well in spite of his parents!  I know the day is coming when he will no longer be living in our house because God has given him his own path to walk.  I place my trust and confidence in my God who never loses one of His own.  
"You Cannot Lose My Love" - Sara Groves

No comments:

Post a Comment