Thursday, June 13, 2013

My God Who Leads Us


Isaiah 41:10, 13 
fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand … For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”

John 14:1-4
 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” (Jesus’ words)

A lovely young wife and mother, stricken by brain tumors, is at home with her Lord today.  Now it's time to pray for the ones who loved her so.  Before learning of her death, I was listening to a song I've haven't heard in a while, "Precious Lord, Take My Hand," written by Thomas A. Dorsey, following the death of his wife in childbirth and then his precious child.  This video has both the song and his testimony.
Thomas A. Dorsey: "Precious Lord"


No comments:

Post a Comment