Sunday, June 16, 2013

She Rose When He Called

We sang Chris Tomlin's song, "I Will Rise" in church this morning.  A few days ago, It was also sung in worship around the bedside of the precious soul who had just departed her body.  How fitting!  I've been getting to know more  about this remarkable young woman as I've read through posts on her website, "Christina, Cancer, and A Walk of Faith."  She loved to worship here on earth and is now worshipping her Lord and Savior in Heaven.  
"I Will Rise"  - Chris Tomlin
Here is a video posted by a friend of Christina Neville in worship with a company of friends and loved ones after hearing of her diagnosis of her fourth and final tumor.  I don't know that I could have so joyfully sung, "Yes, Lord!" as she did.  I am humbled and in awe of the miracle of her life and faith.
Christina Ahmann Nevill


No comments:

Post a Comment