Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank a Teacher



Deuteronomy 32:2
English Standard Version (ESV)
2 May my teaching drop as the rain,
    my speech distill as the dew,
like gentle rain upon the tender grass,
    and like showers upon the herb.
John 15:13
New International Version (NIV)
13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

The young man who lives in our house but doesn't want to be blogged about is taking his last final for the school year tomorrow.  My husband, an educator, will end his school year this week.  It has had me thinking about all the innocent children who were in peril this last school year and about the brave teachers, para educators, and the bus driver who put their children's lives before their own.  
I'm thankful for the educators who stand in the gap for our nation's children.
"Stand My Ground" - Johnny Cash


No comments:

Post a Comment