Friday, October 11, 2013

Jesus Gives the Right Word


Ecclesiastes 12:9-10
New International Version (NIV)
The Conclusion of the Matter

9 Not only was the Teacher wise, but he also imparted knowledge to the people. He pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs. 10 The Teacher searched to find just the right words, and what he wrote was upright and true.
1 Peter 3:15
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to every man who asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.

I stumbled upon a blog the other day.  The writer's words flowed across her blog like a river after the snow melt.  (Yes, I tried real hard to write that last sentence with a smidgin of poetic finesse.)  Wow, how did she do that?  How did she bare her soul with such beauty?  I pretty much come to my blog every night with a shrug and a "I've got nothin' Lord."   It's a little embarrassing to be a blogger with so little to say.  There is much that doesn't make it past my head and onto this blog; but, that's okay.  Some things should just be between me and my Savior.  Yes, I'm too shy, even on the internet; however, I pray that I may always have a good word and a ready answer for anyone who wants to know about my Jesus.  For now, I'll just sing along with Christine, "Jesus is All the World to Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment