Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Because I Needed a Laugh...

Proverbs 17:22
English Standard Version (ESV)
22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
…tonight, I watched the season finale of ABC's "The Middle."    The fictional Heck family took a road trip to Disneyland World.  (Daughter Sue had won a trip to Disneyland but they read the tickets wrong and instead drove to Disney World.)  I'm a fan of this show, the only current network comedy that I do watch.  Since it is still my dream to take one more family trip to Disneyland before the young man who lives in my house but doesn't want to be blogged about leaves home, the show met me where I am and took me where I want to be.  It made me laugh.  
The Middle: Cast at Disney World

No comments:

Post a Comment