Thursday, May 22, 2014

Because Memorial Day Is More...

…than a long weekend and the start of summer.

Job 13:15
New International Version (NIV)
15 Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him;
    I will surely[a] defend my ways to his face.
1 Peter 4:13
English Standard Version (ESV)
13 But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.
Deuteronomy 31:6
English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalm 91:1-2
New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

Shadow of The Almighty, Phil Driscoll




No comments:

Post a Comment