Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Call of Duty

Isaiah 6:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
John 1:41-42a
New International Version (NIV)
41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.
Today I watched a new video by Sidewalk Prophets, their "Keeping Making Me" song.  It has clever and creative stop motion animation in it; and, since someone dear to me is a clever and creative animator and artist, I liked it.  What spoke to me was the characters that were leading another to Jesus.  Who can I find and bring to Him; and am I willing and obedient to do so?  I want to be.  It's my call of duty.  
Sidewalk Prophets - Keep Making Me (official music video)





No comments:

Post a Comment